以下内容为个人意见,不喜勿视。
如有类同,纯属巧合。

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wonderful

Woohoo, what a wonderful day.. ^.^v
Being true to my words for being angelic,
and for the incident yesterday... =)

Some of my frens asking y m i changing my blog into a English version..
Here comes with the explanations:
1. Some of my frens cant really read Chinese words..
2. I need some improvement in my English...
3. I need a change...
4. *still thinking*
5. *still thinking*
6. *still thinking*
7. *still thinking*
8. *still thinking*
9. *still thinking*
10. *still thinking*

10 comments:

  1. hehe !~~!!! now u just know ar ??
    do double lar ~! since your post so short !~! :P
    cuci bag..

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the incident yesterday... =)

    *grin~
    hahahahahahaha ... i know i know .... high 5~

    ReplyDelete
  3. guddy u change to eng jor...
    if not really take me a very hard way to understand wht u writing... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. greg, i m not that free to do double... need to finish my asgns n prepare for the finals now..

    clown, hahaha... high 5 with left hand =) hahahah...

    ziwei, u can hardly read chinese word too? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my chinese can say very very suck...
    in a sentence of ten words maybe i only can understand 5 words maybe....
    >.< *paiseh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol~ high 5 with left hand >.<

    *grin >.<

    zhi wei: ask ur bf teach lo >.<

    ReplyDelete
  8. >.< is ziwei by the way...
    why ppl like to add one more "h" thr leh..
    my bf... hmpf u mean my ex?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave footsteps: