以下内容为个人意见,不喜勿视。
如有类同,纯属巧合。

Saturday, May 30, 2009

100th post

1st of all, this is my 100th post =)
Thx everyone for reading my blog~
(if you do ^^v)

Woohoo, my fever is gone,
can finally concentrate on my asgn n revision edi..
2 more asgn n 6 more finalss to go...
Work hard, Alfred, WORK HARD!!!
You have to get back to the track~!!

To reward myself for being angelic for like 2weeks time,
Im out for a movie and a drink tonite...
Terminator salvation..
Overall quite not bad, though im not a Terminator fans..
All work and no play make Alfred a no-life noobie~! haha =)

Recommend another post again: Memory
The blogger mentioned the very right points about the memories..
1. Memory represents the past, influences the present and reflects the future..
2. The only way to overcome the memories is to FACE them..
3. There is no regret in LOVE
4. No matter how regret you are, you cant change the past also..
5. Those sweet memories with you, will always lie in my heart, as a memorial of our love..
I do agreed for all these... dont you think so?
ps: You are definitely the memories that i wudnt 4get~ ^^v

3 comments:

  1. sofa~!!!
    cuci bag ~!
    utake xiao lai link again ~! aiks ~! >.<
    lazy pig~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know this is kind of spoiler but.. I'M BAK!!
    looooooooooooooooool
    how r u?? ^^

    ReplyDelete

Leave footsteps: