以下内容为个人意见,不喜勿视。
如有类同,纯属巧合。

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Curse?!

This is the 101st post.. ^^v
Recalled that someone ever told me that,
celebrating the 100th watever-versary is not a good thing..
(at least for me, it is.. )
Dunno is a coincidence o watever,
i really failed to maintain a relationship that i ever celebrated the particular 100th day-versary..
Mentioned all these just because im just having my 100th post last nite..
But i really do hope that my blog will stay alive after the 100th-curse.. =)
So guys, stay tuned and see whether i can break the curse onot..
wish me lots of luck man..

Guys, know wat?
Im back to the place that 'we' used to visit, once again,
but tonite is wif my Emokid gang..

Stated in my previous post,
the only way to overcome the memories is to face them..

and now, Im there to face all the memories...
Having the same dishes, passing by her house;
I know that i SHOULD put it all down....
I know that i SHOULDN'T think anymore...
I know that i SHOULD have my own life now...
Alfred, wake up, Alfred~!!!



ps: btw, the chicken leg is still that super damn nice!!
ps: I will keep all these memories deep inside my heart.. Thx.. =)
ps: Im still in a deep shit of my asgns, someone pls help me!!! ^^v

4 comments:

  1. cool... i llike the way u do it...
    that is the way step by step to face the fact that have edi happen.
    Fighting~

    ReplyDelete
  2. atleast u got me bak at d 100 post.. a good thing.. lol
    go on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL.. ey bro.. one down.. only a few more to go =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave footsteps: