以下内容为个人意见,不喜勿视。
如有类同,纯属巧合。

Friday, May 29, 2009

Dumpling day

This is the dunno-how-many-th day overnite in escape edi..
Having flu n fever thr to torture me for the whole day,
cant really do my asgn which suppose to due tomolo,
but luckily, the due date has been postponed til next friday..
Lucky me... but still, i will try to finish it asap..
Advice: Everyone, take care n drink more water ar... =)

Another good news that is finally, i got my escape pay back edi...
not much, but it's a good news for a broke me now... ^^v

n lastly everybody, happy dumpling day~

4 comments:

  1. mind me to ask a Ques, what on earth is dumpling day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy bak zhang day..
    my bak zhang at perth is chocolate.. how sad.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ~!!
    the time you suffering ~!
    i going to gai gai already lur ~!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Leave footsteps: