以下内容为个人意见,不喜勿视。
如有类同,纯属巧合。

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Unfair

Will be having my critical exam day tomolo,
2 papers at the same day~!
Somemore, one of the paper will cost me 90% of the unit...
See carefully,
it's 90%... yea, it's 90%~!!!!!
First time having two papers at the same day,
and first time having a 90% final....
I really need lots of luck tomolo...
Wish me with hell lots of luck ya~~~

Emokids are out for a movie tonite,
but yet, im studying at home...
Not fair not fair... =(
I wan movie ar!!!
I wan relax ar!!
I wan play ar!!
I wan eat ar!!!
I wan drink ar!!!
I wan EVERYTHING ar!!!

*back to study* & *knock knock* =)

8 comments:

  1. walao~~~90!!haaaa~~~good luck to u laRRR!!!!
    LPT~~haaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL ... FYI ! we jus one goal tiger draught at ming's cafe !! SYOOK!!!!!! SUPA SYOKKKK!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. kao beh lah clown~
    ppl so cham study at home...
    but i agree the tiger draught is super the nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL!.. AaWw. so shaddd.. AaAwww.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone for the good luck... but seems like the luck din work properly.. it does work but only on one paper, the other one kinda bad.. hehee..
    william, ianzz and 5z, go for tiger draught again!! i wan drink... hahaa... =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LoLz 5z ... sharing is caring ba .. i'm sharing our happiness with him ba

    0.o .. Door Knocking boy, we dun wan ar ~ u choi ar ?? >.< ... Hahahahah ..

    ReplyDelete

Leave footsteps: