以下内容为个人意见,不喜勿视。
如有类同,纯属巧合。

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Exam?!

More n more of my frens are finishing their exam these few days,
but yet I still have my last paper on the VERY last day..
damnit, y i oways got the last paper on the last day??
Arghhhhh... Unfair unfair!!!
Ppl edi enjoying their holidays,
but yet im still here reading my notes!!!!
(Hello?? like i din join their relaxing holidays like that?? -.-)


1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you and, I miss you =)
Went to have another sunset-watching..
Too cloudy as well,
din manage to c the pretty sunset...
but anyway, it's a nice outing,
a healthy and happy outing =)

2 comments:

  1. wat is it like to be unhealthy? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. a outing wif no alcohol =) hahaha.. and like back to the nature like that... nice nice =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave footsteps: