以下内容为个人意见,不喜勿视。
如有类同,纯属巧合。

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thx EmoKids

Juz back from the pre-birthday celebration wif my EmoKids..
Kinda fun and full~!
Went to Dynasty Hotel for a buffet,
followed by a sing-K nite at Rex..
All the Emokids were there in the buffet..
Superb happy to have 25 ppl thr to celebrate wif me..
Thanks EmoKids~!

For the presents,

thx EmoKids for the Nature in Hole,
thx Eling, Chloe and Jia for the pink shirt,
and thx Jnee for the blue shirt~! =)
I love u guys!!!
Thanks alot~!!!

8 comments:

  1. what is nature in hole oh? if got ppl tell me jiu hao lu~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're most welcome..=)
    happie birthday in advance ^^~

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo~ got ppl specially give me one gift jiu hao lu~ >.< ...

    p.s remember to keep natural in hole till body temperature >.< ... hahahahahaaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. =D 22 ler oh~~~~~happy happy lah~ older than me 1st! hehehe...all the best!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yohz ham lao.. happy birthday.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx jnee, adelne and nelson for the wishes...
    thx everyone~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoL.. happy buffday alflirt.. mwaks mwaks.. lubyew.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave footsteps: